Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6-17-10 Updated End

So after Elinor got off work it was late (her replacement didn't show up on time so she had to leave and we didn't have time to really talk or hangout so instead we exchanged contact info. I wandered around the airport meeting new people and making new friends until 13:00, I finally found one of the people that arrived here early like me (Renan). He and I instantly got along, he and I quickly became friends and hanging out. When the rest of the students arrived (late might I add) we got on the bus at 1500. We went to Tiberas for our first weekend of tours, it was awesome. We got to our hotel in Tiberas and we got to swim in sea of Galilee and a pool both, then we ate dinner. So after dinner Ren and I went out on the town to explore and met some great people and made new friends and have fallen in love with the town. The people loved Ren and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment