Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 15, 2010 to June 17, 2010

So I got a few days to catch up on now.... So after meeting Jimmy he gave me all 3 of his CD's he was awesome, I'm gonna show off the work in israel! So I boared the plane and it if course took off. That flight was so freaking long! I ended up not being able to sleep at all... I watched movies almost the entire flight but also talked to some people. Made a few friends on the plane like Ameen and Geffa. They both were quite splendid. Geffa has family in Israel and may be in town when I am... So we all exchanged info, maybe they'll keep in touch... So when we landed in Amsterdam, Ameen and I circled the airport because he couldn't leave being from Saudi. So instead we chilled all around the port. I eventually went off on my own and came back and I had lost him.... During that time I was smoking with some random people and one guy gave me a free train pass and sent me to Centraal Amsterdam! Freaking had loads of fun. I met a few people mostly dicks and got propositions by several women, but then I ran into another group of people. A group of americans who just finished their abroad program in spain and where there to kick loose! So my new found mates; Max, Lauren, Sarah, Bridget, Amanda, Mia, Carley, and Hannah all ran around town together. I had loads of fun! They eventually went back to their hostel and I returned to the airport bored and not sure what to do cause I knew a few people but they had their own stuff to do and I was on the train back to the airport. I arrived and met a good looking and freaking awesome chick named Corrine. She was from Tacoma on her way to be an Au Pair in Turkey. So her and I kicked it and spent the remainder of her time before her flight hanging out. Got pics and shared a fun time. We traded info to keep in touch on our adventures. So after she left it was down to me solo again and finally my time came to bored my plane. I took a nap and made it all the way to Israel! So upon arrival I was immediately singled out by security (Similar to the way we "Randomly" select them for a check) it was like an interrogation... I got let go go no further than prob 200 ft and got stopped again, same q's over again. And the and passport check I was interrogated again, like I'm the terrorist... Wtf I ain't dumb enough to strap a bomb to myself and blow it up... Geez, they think I'm like them, nuts! So that's gets us to now... I'm waitin for a classmate to show up, I'll probably have to page her, but till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment