Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

6-17-2010 updated

So I have make more friends once again. Israel has got to be the hardest people besides new yorkers. Everyone here is all anti random conversation, but I ave found 2 new friends still =). The first was Elinor, she runs one of the sudo convenience stores in the port. I walked in for a diet soda and came out with a friend. She has been my conversational partner since about 330am. She is quite the fun character to talk with, I don't think she's met a person like me before, but she's great. She wants to show me around too, so I might skip a tour and stay with her for a weekend. The other friend I made was a hard ass security guard.... Like I said they're thick, like ogre's. He went to stop me (like every other security agent in this place has been doin, I swear it's profiling) and he noticed my lucky Griever necklace from FFVIII and stopped mid ask of my passport and started talking nerd with me. Next thing I know we're talking anime and about his wife and kids. Then we exchanged facebook information. There is hope for this country yet! I'm so glad I had this long wait till meeting up with the group. Perhaps I now have a way to stay here lol JK....or am I? Well Elinor is almost off work and we're going to have more fun talking. She even offered to sew up my back pack, on of the straps is starting to tear from all the weight of both bags! she's so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment